Children of up to 10 years old are welcome at the water and sauna area Monday – Sunday, from 10 AM until 4 PM.
Swimming, various procedures in warm or cool water have a very good impact on human body. Warm water relaxes muscles, allowing the brain to stop responding to external irritants, relax and readjust the body, providing blood with plenty of the “happy hormones” – endorphins. Our long experience in working at the water and saunas area can practically confirm the scientifically-proven invaluable versatile, complex, prominent and fast therapeutic effects of water. Sauna procedures are very good not only for the body, but also for your mind and guarantees a sound, deep sleep. Sauna stimulates circulation and cellular activity, sweating skin gets rid of old cells and bacteria by itself, regaining natural softness, vitality and healthy appearance.
At the “Harmony Park” SPA water and sauna area you will find:
- Whirpool with waterfalls, massage coves and underwater geysers;
- 25 m swimming pool;
- Cold water pool for refreshment after sauna;
- Saunas: sauna, steam room, infrared sauna;
- Kelo log sauna (Thursday – Sunday);
- Pleasant music, warm and cosy environment, exceptional personal attention;
- A number of SPA procedures (for additional fee);
- Healthy and tasty SPA cocktails (for additional fee).